- See that the neighbor put a bike in the trash
- Remove rear tires, brakes, and seat.
- Cutoff the rear fork of garbage bike with angle grinder and cutt-off blade (wear face and body protection)
- Take the nuts off the rear wheel of the good bike (leave wheel in place)
- Fit the the part of the fork that used to hold the rear wheel, over the rear axle of good bike
- Bend the fork a little to fit
- Replace nuts
- Connect a trailer to the hitch where the seat used to be.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
Instructables Outdoor Projects Contest