Intro: Birdcage Halloween Decoration
I love birdcages. I spray paint mine different for the different season. This year I did purple and black for Halloween.
What you will need:
1. Birdcage. Can get them from thrift. The decor ones are always floating around Winners
2. Old key
3. Fishing Line
4. Skeleton and fingers from dollar store
5. Feather boa
6. Small little bottles (found in dollar store)
7. Shot glasses
8. Little spiders from dollar store
Very simple to do.
1. Cut up feather boa in small pieces and lay in birdcage
2. Place Skeleton and fingers on top.
3. Fill little bottles with little spiders from dollar store
4. Hang key, shot glasses and bottles at all different levels.
5. Add led light under feather boa to give glowing effect.
Looks very modern. If you want to add something to the shot glass - add goo hanging down. I just didn't have any