Introduction: Birthday Ring for Kids
[maker] Naveen D.
[Location] Banjarapalya DEFY maker space.
3.Nylon tie cable
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Cap and Nylon Tie Cable
1. Take the caps and make hole on the cap.
2. Take nylon tie cable and fix it in the cap. I used a candle heated compass and made hole on the curved face of the cap.
Step 2: Cutting the Paper
1 Tie the nylon cable on your finger to make rings according to size of your choice.
2. After finishing fixing the nylon cable take the white sheet and draw the circle in the white sheet as shown in the image.
3. Cut the paper using the scissor.
Step 3: Sticking the Paper
1.After cutting the white sheet and take the cut paper and stick the paper on the cap using the gum as shown in the image.
Step 4: Drawing
1. After sticking the paper on the cap, draw the pattern in the paper.
Step 5: Completing the Project
1. After finishing the drawing, take colors and color the ring so that you can gift it to your friends.
Participated in the
First Time Author Contest