Amazing, Tasty, delishes beautiful and with out bake biscuit cake you can't stop eat it.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
1. 160 grams of pudding
2. whipping cream 500 milliliter
3. cup of milk
4. Mascarpone cheese 25%
5. 500 grams of careml biscuits.
6. chocolate (not mandatory)
Step 2: Preparation
1. put all the meterils except of the chocolate,and the biscuits in the mixer until we get a cream.
2. put the cream in the fridge helf hour.
3. take a plate and put there milk, dip the biscuits in the milk and put them in pirks template, put the cream all over the biscuit, do it four times, the top of the cake is cream.
4. you can put on the cake grated chocolate.
5. bon appetit.
Participated in the
almogsade1 made it!