This is a project influenced by K.I.T.T from the famous television series Knight Rider starring David Hasselhoff.
I hope you enjoy this project.
You will need:
- Arduino Uno R3
- Solderless Breadboard
- LEDs - multicolour flashing LED | Blue, Green, Red and Yellow LEDs (02 of each colour)
- Power Bank (optional) - 10000 mAh
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Setting Up Your Hardware
The long leg of the LED is known as the anode while the other is known as the cathode. The cathode must be connected to GND(Ground) pin of Arduino Uno.
- Multicolour flashing LED - Anode ------> 3.3V
- Blue - 01------> D2 || 02------> D8
- Green - 01 ------> D3 || 02------> D9
- Yellow - 01 ------> D4 || 02------> D10
- Red - 01 ------> D5 || 02 ------> D11
Step 2: Setting Up Your Software
The codes must be similar to the basic blink codes except for the blinking patterns.
Step 3: Congratulations! You Have Completed Your Project!
Compile the sketch and upload it to your Arduino Uno to see how it works.
If you are interested, you can take a look at my improved project here: