Intro: Chocolate Cake
This is a great recipe that involves a lot of chocolate and has a bloody decoration.
Video: 9:47- 13:16
Step 1: Ingredients
400 g of
4 egg yolks
4 egg whites
170 g of Butter
75 g of confectioner sugar
2 large spoons of Flour
A pinch of salt
Step 2: Melting Chocolate
1. Cut the chocolate into small pieces.
2. Fill the chocolate into a normal, medium sized bowl.
3. Take a cooking pot and fill approximately ¾ of it with water.
4. Boil the water on the stove at stage 10
5. Instead of the lid, put the bowl with chocolate on top.
6. Wait until the chocolate has melted, yet it slightly sticky
7. Stir through the mass, and then take the bowl off the pot
8. Turn down the stove and pour away the water.
Step 3: Combining Ingredients
1. Separate the egg yolk from the egg
2. Keep the egg yolk in one bowl and the egg white in another
3. Add butter and sugar to the egg yolk
4. Mix it
5. Add the bowl of chocolate
Step 4: Adding Egg White
1. Whip/beat the egg white until it has
a creamy fluffy texture
2. Add a pinch of salt
3. Add the whipped egg white to the other bowl
4. Then add the flour and stir it with a spoon
Step 5: Preparing the Oven
1. Pre-heat the oven on 180 ° C
2. Grease the cake form and then fill it with the dough
3. Put the cake on the tray in the lower ¾ of the oven and let is bake for 20 min at 175°c
4. After 20 min rotate the cake and then let it bake another 20 min
5. The sides should be slightly burned, and the middle slightly moist.