1. First you are going to want to prep your eyes for this look. You can do this with a primer or concealer.
2. Then using a beige colour out of he party girl after hours you are going to want to blend this into your crease.
3. Then using slate out of the lorac pro palette I also blend this into the crease of my eye.
4. Using a smaller blending brush I take the black out of the Party Girl After Hours Palette and blend this into the crease also.
5. Then using a wet brush I use the metallic silver colour out of the same palette and apply this to the lid.
6. I then go back in with the black to replace any colour that might have been lost.
7. I then apply some I liner into a winged liner look I also take this into my waterline.
8. Then using a royal blue colour I apply this under the lower lash line and blend this out. I also bring it out alongside the liner I have applied.
9. Then using some concealer I apply this under the lower brow line. This helps define the brows. I Then apply some white eye shadow to the brow bone to highlight this.
10. You then want to apply some mascara and you favorite lashes and this look is complete.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the