1. First you are going to want to prep your eyes for this look. You can do this with a primer or concealer.
2. Then using a beige colour out of he party girl after hours you are going to want to blend this into your crease.
3. Then using slate out of the lorac pro palette I also blend this into the crease of my eye.
4. Using a smaller blending brush I take the black out of the Party Girl After Hours Palette and blend this into the crease also.
5. Then using a wet brush I use the metallic silver colour out of the same palette and apply this to the lid.
6. I then go back in with the black to replace any colour that might have been lost.
7. I then apply some I liner into a winged liner look I also take this into my waterline.
8. Then using a royal blue colour I apply this under the lower lash line and blend this out. I also bring it out alongside the liner I have applied.
9. Then using some concealer I apply this under the lower brow line. This helps define the brows. I Then apply some white eye shadow to the brow bone to highlight this.
10. You then want to apply some mascara and you favorite lashes and this look is complete.