I salvaged some speakers, lithium battery out of broken bluetooth speaker box.
To use this parts to make a bluetooth speaker box by my own.
I search, like I always do, on Instructables and the internet for hints or other peoples solution.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: The Parts
On the pictures you can see the electrical parts.
The LN-BT02 Stereo Smart 4.0 Bluetooth Audio Receiver Module come with all connection cables, microphone and push buttons. Some I didn't used. It has also the capability to take phone calls, I don't use this either.
The DC Boost Converter didn't worked right out the box, a searching on a German site gave the solution for me.
A USB Lithium Battery Charger Module With Charging And Protection to re-charge the battery, it has a red light when charging and blue if charged.
After I build all parts together on my table in sounds terrible and I found out that I missing a vital part, an amplifier, I bought an PAM8403 Super Mini Digital Amplifier Board at my local web shop.
Her a list of all parts I bought at webshops in China and Denmark :
LN-BT02 Stereo Smart 4.0 Bluetooth Audio Receiver Module - China
USB Lithium Battery Charger Module With Charging And Protection - China
DC Boost Converter 2A Power Supply Module 2V-24V To 5V-28V Adjustable Regulator Board - MT3608 - China
PAM8403 Super Mini Digital Amplifier Board - Denmark
Step 2: The Box
I made the box out of ash tree, that was that I had in my workshop.
Dimension are individual, so I only write my outer dimension of the box :
- hight 100 mm
- wide 200 mm
- depth 90 mm
- thickens of the wood 12 mm
I made holes:
- for the AUX and power connection
- for a peep hole to see the charging led's
- for a on/off button
- for the passive bass plastic I also salvaged, don think that work as the should
- for the speakers I drilled to holes one bigger the other throw. see the pictures
Step 3: Mounting the Parts and Conclusion
As you see on the pictures I hot glued some parts and cables.
The front-, with the speakers, and backside a rabbet into sides.
The front is glued to the sides, backside are screwed.
All tree got to times clear lacquering.
I also got a conclusion :
- the box could be better
- the on/off button is to big not nice, could be a more integrated
- a led to see on/off situation
But I am fine with that and my fine little bluetooth speaker.
And now I can nerve my children and lovely wife with my music. :)