This is a simple and quick boiled egg fry recipe where boiled egg halves are tossed with Indian spices. It can be served as a side dish for rice or can be served with rotis.
Do try this easy boiled egg fry recipe.
Let's move onto the recipe for easily boiled egg fry.
Step 1: Ingredients
Eggs (as required)
2 green chilies
1/2 Tsp red chili powder
1/4 Tsp turmeric powder
A few curry leaves
Coriander leaves for garnishing
Salt to taste (as required)
Step 2: Boil * Remove
- Boil the eggs.
- Remove the eggs shells.
Step 3: Slit * Chop * Marinade
- Make a slit (like across) on all eggs in order to absorb the spice taste.
- Chopchilies, and coriander leaves.
- Add 1/2 Tsp turmeric
- .Add 2 Tsp salt.
- Add 3 Tsp chili powder.
- Add 1 Tsp oil.
- Mix it well.
Step 4: Heat * Fry * Flip
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Finally, add the cooked eggs.
- Add the mixed masala, on the eggs.
- Wait till the base of the egg turns golden brown.
- Flip the eggs after the base is turned golden brown.
- Stir gently.
Step 5: Serve With Happiness
So enjoy your meal with hot Boiled Egg Masala.
That's it, Foodies.
Thank you all.