This is a simple and quick boiled egg fry recipe where boiled egg halves are tossed with Indian spices. It can be served as a side dish for rice or can be served with rotis.
Do try this easy boiled egg fry recipe.
Let's move onto the recipe for easily boiled egg fry.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
Eggs (as required)
2 green chilies
1/2 Tsp red chili powder
1/4 Tsp turmeric powder
A few curry leaves
Coriander leaves for garnishing
Salt to taste (as required)
Step 2: Boil * Remove
- Boil the eggs.
- Remove the eggs shells.
Step 3: Slit * Chop * Marinade
- Make a slit (like across) on all eggs in order to absorb the spice taste.
- Chopchilies, and coriander leaves.
- Add 1/2 Tsp turmeric
- .Add 2 Tsp salt.
- Add 3 Tsp chili powder.
- Add 1 Tsp oil.
- Mix it well.
Step 4: Heat * Fry * Flip
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Finally, add the cooked eggs.
- Add the mixed masala, on the eggs.
- Wait till the base of the egg turns golden brown.
- Flip the eggs after the base is turned golden brown.
- Stir gently.
Step 5: Serve With Happiness
So enjoy your meal with hot Boiled Egg Masala.
That's it, Foodies.
Thank you all.
Participated in the
Makerspace Contest 2017