Deception is great when it is funny. Surprise your family and friends by giving them boiled eggs as their breakfast when they break the shell then the fun begins.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Eggs - 6
- Refined Flour - 1 cup
- Baking Powder - 1 tablespoon
- Baking Soda - 1/2 tablespoon
- Salt - 1 pinch
- Sugar Powder - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Oil - 5-6 tablespoon
Step 2: Preaparation of Eggs
1.Carefully poke a small hole in the top of each egg.
2. After making the initial hole, peel a bit of the shell back to make a bigger hole. This will be necessary in order to get the contents of the egg out and to fill it with batter later.
3. Turn the egg upside-down and dump out the contents.
4.Keep the yolk and white part of one egg separatly to use in the cake recipe.
5. Rinse the egg under the sink thoroughly.
6. Sink newly rinsed eggs in salt water for 30 minutes. If your eggs won't sink, add more salt to the water until they do.
7. Rinse the egg shells in cold water and lay the eggs hole side down on a paper towel to dry.
Step 3: Preparation of Batter
PREPARATION OF YOLK OF OUR CAKE
1.Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. Separate 1/4 part of it for yellow batter and rest for white batter.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the egg yolk , sugar(3-4 tablespoon), oil (2 tablespoon) and orange juice ( this much that the batter becomes yellow )
3. Now ,bake it in pre-heated microwave for 3 min.
4. Crush the cake after it cools down.
5. Add some orange juice in it and mix it well.
6. Now, make tiny balls from it.
PREPARATION OF EGG WHITES OF OUR CAKE
1. Prepare cake batter from the rest dry ingredients , sugar , oil, egg whites and milk.
Step 4: Baking of Cake
1. Place aluminum foil into cupcake mould like so. This is to keep the eggs stable and upright.
2. Put eggs into the cupcake tray.
3. Put cake batter into a piping bag that has a large tip.
4. Fill your eggs about 1/4 full with batter.
5. Add your yellow balls (yolk ) into it.
6. Again, Fill your eggs about 3/4 full with batter.
This is the tricky part. If you underfill the eggs, you won’t have a complete cake egg inside when you crack them after baking. If you overfill the eggs, cake will overflow out of the egg during baking. So, fill only 3/4 part of egg.
7. Once eggs are all filled, put them into the pre- heated microwave for 3 min.
Let cool, crack, and eat!