Use recycled bottle caps and floral marbles (from the 99c store) to make a funky boho mirror! I used clear glass marbles, but colors would be wonderful, too.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Watch the Fun Video Tutorial Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
Americana Decor Metallics in Antique Brass
Glass Floral Marbles
Round or oval wood base
Step 3: Here's How
1. & 2. Paint the wood oval with the Americana Decor Metallics and let dry
3. Center the mirror and figure out your bottle cap design
4. Glue them on the wood base with E-6000 and let dry
5. Paint the bottle caps with more Americana Decor Metallics
6. & 7. Glue the glass chips inside of the bottle caps
8. Once the bottle caps are filled with glass chips, glue the mirror in the center
*Hot glue ribbon to the back for an easy way to hang your masterpiece