Quick, easy & cheap craft activity for kids
Step 1: Equipment Needed
• A selection of coins (to use as counter weights, I found two 2p's work well)
• Plastic forks
• A blob of Blu tack
• A print out of your choice of Emojis (around 50mm x 50mm each Emoji)
• And a pair of scissors
Step 2: Set Up the Counter Weight
• Take a couple of coins and tack them together.
• Then tack the coins to the prongs of fork (play around with the position for amount of bounce).
• Add a blob of Blu tack to the end of the fork handle.
Step 3: Finish the Job
• Cut out your emojis
• Stick your chosen emoji to the blob of Blu tac on the end of the fork handle.
Step 4: Job Done!
That's it, Enjoy!