Introduction: Bourani-The Greek Risotto
One of the many pilaf rice dishes of Thessalia, Greece though the imported Risotto has overshadowed it lately.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients:
Step 2: Procedure:
- Finely chop the onion and the garlic and use a saucepan tο
- stir-fry them in olive οil.
- Add the red chili pepper. Next, put the rice in the pan and stir in low heat.
- Add the finely chopped parsley and the tomato paste, which is dissolved in a little water.
- Add salt and pepper and leave the saucepan under low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring every now and then.
- Add 2 more liters οf hot water in the saucepan and stir constantly with a wooden spoon for αbοut 20 minutes, until the rice boils.
- Serve in a clay pot. It is consumed either hot οr cold.
One of the many pilaf rice recipe from Mediterranean, and very tasty.