Intro: Tanto Tip Knife With Sheath
A simple, yet semi-realistic knife with a sheath.
Step 1: Building the Blade
1. make the main part of the blade\
2. make six of these "x" pieces and use the short black rods to attach to the handle
3. continue adding the "x" pieces down the handle until the grip is finished
Step 2: Building the Sheath
1. build two of these, only one needs the white rods on it
2. make the orange strips shown
3. put white rods through the holes on the orange strips and attach to the "y" connectors to complete the sheath (sorry for the blurriness)
You're done. Enjoy your new knife. Just remember that it is possible to hurt people with this, so be careful.