Introduction: Box Made of Maple Wood/Wood Subfloor Scraps
Simple box made of maple wood flooring scraps.
1. Maple wood flooring scraps. These were found outside a building that was doing internal reconstruction.
2. Wood glue.
Step 1: Glue Base
1. Glue 2 wood floor scraps together to form the base.
2. Fit them together along grooves with the glue in between.
Step 2: Glue Walls
1. After the base is complete, glue the 4 walls of the box on top of the base.
2. Reinforce the joints with additional glue.
3. Add small pieces of wood to the inside joints as well for additional support.
4. Optionally, paint the box to give it a smoother appearance.