Introduction: Bracelet Watch
This instructable helps you making beautiful and attractive jewellery chain for your watch at low cost.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Items Required
- Big white beads
- Small gold colored beads
- Gold coated thread
- Gold wrist watch lock
- Watch dial
Step 2: Weaving
- Take two pieces of gold thread.
- Wrap the thread to the dial on both ends on one side of the dial as shown in picture .
- Take a white bead and pass the thread through opposite sides.
- Take two gold beads and insert on both sides.
- Again take white bead and pass the thread through opposite sides.
- Repeat the process up to half of the required size.
- Follow the same procedure for other side of the dial.
Step 3: Attaching Lock
Wrap the gold thread around the lock.
Step 4: Final Product
Now the bracelet watch is ready to wear.
Runner Up in the