Intro: Bread Pizza Cups in Airfryer
Bread Pizza Cups is an absolutely simple and yummy snack recipe for kids. These pizza cups are crispy from outside as baked in Airfryer. Kids will surely enjoy these delicious, tasty pizza cups. Brown bread pizza is healthier option than readymade pizza. Try out this interesting quick appetizer recipe today!!
Brown Bread Slices
Chopped Vegetables (Cabbage, Capsicum, Carrot, Corns) - 1/2 cup each
Butter - 2 tbsp
Veg mayonnaise - 2 tbsp
Grated Pizza Cheese - 1 cup
Step 1: Method
1. Pizza Stuffing - Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and saute all vegetables for 1-2 min on high flame. Cool down the vegetables.
2. Transfer veges in a bowl and add seasonings, mayonnaise. Mix well.
3. Cut bread in round shape and apply butter on one side.
4. Grease a muffin cup and place the bread slice in it. Put stuffing in centre and top with grated cheese.
5. Bake pizza muffin cups in preheated airfryer at 180 degrees for 3 min.
6, Serve immediately.