This is my ultimate favourite breakfast or post work-out smoothie! It tastes so refreshing, nutritional and delicious.
It is a great and healthy breakfast that can be made in a flash!
It is best made with seasonal fruit but is also delicious with frozen fruit so you can have it all year round.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 100g Plain low fat greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 3 large strawberries, halved
- 1/2 medium banana (about 60g), sliced
- 50g Blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 50g Raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 scoop (14g) Vanilla protein powder (optional but very good especially if after a work out)
Step 2: Equipment
- Serving Glass
THATS ALL YOU NEED!
Step 3: Blend It All!
This is one of the easiest recipes ever, just place all the ingredients in yout blender and blend them! I tend to add the oats after i have blended the fruits, yoghurt and ice as it gives more room in the blender.
Step 4: Serve
The final step is to pour it into a glass and drink it! (or you can drink it from the blender if that is your style)
This is great for a post-workout drink as it has the carbohydrates and dietary fibre from the fruit and amino acids from the protein powder and greek yoghurt to help build muscle and replenish energy to your body. And taste good too!