Intro: Bright and Colourful Makeup Look
1. First I start by prepping my eyes for eye shadow. I do this by applying some concealer to the lid. You can also apply a eye shadow primer if you have this.
2. Then using a palette I got from one of my local stores I use a bright yellow from this palette and apply this to 3/4 of my lid.
3. I then pick 5 close shades of pink from this palette and start with the lightest to the darkest and blend this into the crease of my eye. I do this as this gives the eye a gradient effect and makes it easier for the colours to blend. For the darkest pink I make sure this is just in the crease of my eye.
4. I then go back in with the yellow to replace any of the colour that may have been lost when applying the pink.
5. I then apply a white eye shadow on the inner corner of my eye.
6. With the darkest pink i have used I blend this on the lower lid.
7. I then apply a winged eyeliner look. You can use whatever eye liner look you would prefer. I also apply a black eyeliner pencil on my waterline
8. To finish this look of I used my loreal telescopic mascara