This instructable will show you how to make a nice little bristlebot with a little twist :)
What you need is:
- Hot glue gun
- Soldering Iron
- Plastic bug
- Micro Vibrating motor (can be extracted from old cell phone or old toys or even electric toothbrush)
- Toggle switch
- Battery Holder and Battery
Step 1: Electronics
Okay so this is probably the hard part (though its really easy).
You need to solder all of the electric components according to the diagram attached below.
Now, dont wory about it, im not the best solderer but i managed so i guess anyone can :)
You can see videos on youtube about how to solder (thats what helped me)
Check this one out for example...
Once you did this just make sure that it works.
Step 2: Glue It Together
- Use the cutter to cut the brush off the toothbrush
- Glue the curcit you made in the previouse step on top of the brush (make sure its balanced)
- Glue the toggle switch to the battery holder (this way it will be easier to operate)
- And now the twist - Glue a rubber bug on top of it all
- Make sure its balanced
- Flip the switch and see the magic happen !
tip : You can use it to scare friends :) prefferably girls :)
Check out the video to see it in action :