Intro: Broken Glass Candles
Color changing glass candle holders.
Step 1: Supplies Needed
You will need these supplies:
-broken glass (preferably windshield type glass since it breaks more into chunks instead of shards. I had kept two plastic shopping bags of glass when a patio table top broke)
-glass containers (available at any craft store)
-empty clear glass votive holders (I got mine at hobby lobby)
-battery operated votives (these are rechargable color changing that my friend gave to me. they can be found here )
-work gloves to protect your fingers from glass
Step 2: Filling the Holders
1) Fill the holders with glass.
2) When almost fill insert empty votive holder and fill in around sides with glass
3) I filled the bottom of my empty votives with a bit of the broken glass to make taking the rechargeable candles in and out.
4) Insert candle upside down in votive.
5) optional: line the underside of the lid with paper to hide the ugly candle bottom.
Step 3: Done
Now turn them on and start the show!