A fun treat for dessert or a special after school snack.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
8 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
3/4 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 beaten egg
Step 2: Instructions
1. Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine rolls and roll into a 10x14-inch rectangle.
3. Place in the bottom of a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
4. Poke dough several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming and pre-bake at 350°F 8 minutes.
5. Remove from oven to cool.
6. Combine pecans, sugar, corn syrup, butter, vanilla and egg and mix well.
7. Pour and spread pecan mixture over crust and bake an additional 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Cool and cut into bars..