These cheesy-buttery breadsticks are the perfect addition to your next meal.
24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Roll each roll into a 6-inch rope.
2. Place butter and cheese in shallow bowls.
3. Dip each rope into butter and then into Parmesan cheese.
4. Place breadsticks on an 11x17-inch sprayed baking sheet in 2 rows of twelve each.
5. Sprinkle with garlic salt, if desired.
6. Cover with plastic wrap.
7. Let rise until double in size.
8. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.