Throughout this Instructable I will show you my take on CBD Gummies. I used gummy dinosaur molds, but you can use whatever you'd like! Remember to vote for this Instructable in the Sweet Treats contest!
Step 1: Ingredients & Tools
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- 1/2 cup chopped avocado
- 1/2 cup blueberries CBD Tincture
- Un-Flavored Gelatin
- 2 Cups of Water (1/2 cup per flavor)
- Gummy bear molds
- Stove top
- Sauce pot, small
- Ninja Blender or Food Processor
Step 2: Making the Fruit Juices
- Dig out a food processor or Ninja blender.
- Place fruit into food processor or Ninja.
- Add 1/2 cup water. Blend until smooth adding water if needed.
- You're looking for a store bought Apple Juice consistency.
Step 3: Double Strain the Juices
- Using two strainers, strain your fruit juices to remove any excess seeds and skin that may be present after the food processor.
Step 4: Combining and Cooking
- Add fruit juice to small sauce pot. Don't turn the heat on.
- Add CBD Tincture. My CBD was 33.2mg per 1 full dropper. I put 3 droppers in totaling 99.6mg total. I had 2 molds with 12 spots each totaling 24 gummies. So 99.6 divided by 24 gummies gave me 4.15mg per gummy. Feel free to add as much as you'd like.
- Slowly add 1.5 - 2 packets of Gelatin to juice while simultaneously whisking to avoid creating any lumps.
- Bring mixture to simmer
- Optionally you can now add 1tbsp Sugar or Honey. Make sure this dissolves into the mixture.
Step 5: Putting the Juice Mixture Into the Molds
- If your sauce pot has a pouring lip on it I recommend just pouring right from the sauce pot.
- If you don't have a sauce pot with the pouring lip on it, then you can use a dropper if you'd like.
Step 6: Put the Molds in the Freezer
- Place molds into the freezer and let set for 15 minutes.
Like this Instructable? Make sure to vote for it in the Sweet Treats contest!
Participated in the
Sweet Treats Challenge