Throughout this Instructable I will show you my take on CBD Gummies. I used gummy dinosaur molds, but you can use whatever you'd like! Remember to vote for this Instructable in the Sweet Treats contest!
Step 1: Ingredients & Tools
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- 1/2 cup chopped avocado
- 1/2 cup blueberries CBD Tincture
- Un-Flavored Gelatin
- 2 Cups of Water (1/2 cup per flavor)
- Gummy bear molds
- Stove top
- Sauce pot, small
- Ninja Blender or Food Processor
Step 2: Making the Fruit Juices
- Dig out a food processor or Ninja blender.
- Place fruit into food processor or Ninja.
- Add 1/2 cup water. Blend until smooth adding water if needed.
- You're looking for a store bought Apple Juice consistency.
Step 3: Double Strain the Juices
- Using two strainers, strain your fruit juices to remove any excess seeds and skin that may be present after the food processor.
Step 4: Combining and Cooking
- Add fruit juice to small sauce pot. Don't turn the heat on.
- Add CBD Tincture. My CBD was 33.2mg per 1 full dropper. I put 3 droppers in totaling 99.6mg total. I had 2 molds with 12 spots each totaling 24 gummies. So 99.6 divided by 24 gummies gave me 4.15mg per gummy. Feel free to add as much as you'd like.
- Slowly add 1.5 - 2 packets of Gelatin to juice while simultaneously whisking to avoid creating any lumps.
- Bring mixture to simmer
- Optionally you can now add 1tbsp Sugar or Honey. Make sure this dissolves into the mixture.
Step 5: Putting the Juice Mixture Into the Molds
- If your sauce pot has a pouring lip on it I recommend just pouring right from the sauce pot.
- If you don't have a sauce pot with the pouring lip on it, then you can use a dropper if you'd like.
Step 6: Put the Molds in the Freezer
- Place molds into the freezer and let set for 15 minutes.
Like this Instructable? Make sure to vote for it in the Sweet Treats contest!