I was doing little sliming process with my CD collection and so lot of CD boxes has left unused. There wasn't place in bin for tham so I use tham to store another CDs.
Step 1: What You'll Need...
o 1 glue for plastic
o many of CD boxes
Step 2: Sticking Part
Just take 5 CD boxes and stick them together.
1. Put one box as a base.
2. Put a glue on 2 sides of the box and stick another two boxes on it.
3. Glue the back side of base box and two side boxes.
4. Add another box between those two boxes. (you don't need to add this one, but the rack will be much more stable with it )
5. Glue all three top parts of boxes.
6. Add another box on the top.
First deck of the rack is ready.
Step 3: Making More Decks
Continue like in the previous step to add more decks on each other.
You can add as many decks as you need :-)
Step 4: Filling Rack
If you have ready one rack fill it with CDs and it ready for use:)
Step 5: Make It Bigger
If you need you can put more racks together to make one big rack of CDs.