No matter how healthy each person is, he/she still wants to eat and become helathier, right? LOL!
For that purpose, I want to introduce you to one of my healthiest recipes that I've come up with recently!
Here we go: CHAKRA SALAD: that's how I've named my creation in the kitchen!
Now Let me name the ingredients!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: THE INGREDIENTS
You will need to find JUST 5 (five) Ingredients for this salad! So easy!
I list the ingredients for four people but you're free to double or triple the amounts :)
1. 15-20 Black middle size pitted olives (you may take as salty as you want: saltier, the better)
2. Four (4) Persian cucumbers (regular cucumbers with no large seeds and very thin skin: usually they come from Middle Eastern countries, mostly Iran)
3. One handful of dried cranberries (about 150 grams)
4. Soft Papaya (small piece is enough: please watch the video to get an idea for the right size of the cut piece)
5. One handful of cut almonds (about 150 grams), (preferably with no skin)
NOTE: No salt, no oil, no spices and herbs are required.
But you may add some mint leaves if you like freshness :))
Step 2: Preparation
Preparation starts from cutting some of our ingredients and ends with mixing them in a deep bowl.
I love using my glass bowl.
NOTE: Please check out the video for learning about the size of papaya and cucumber pieces to be cut.
The video will help you with the amounts of cut almonds and dried cranberries as well :)
Step 3: Garnishing & Serving
You may garnish your salad with nicely cut cucumbers topped with papaya pieces and cranberries:)
Surprise your guests by telling them that your salad has NO OIL and NO SALT inside !
EVERYTHING IS NATURAL AND ORGANIC IN MY CHAKRA SALAD :) BON APPETIT !
P.S THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT TO MY INSTRUCTABLES PAGE !
For more recipes like this one, as well as for easy and useful DIYs for your house / apartment, please check out my YouTube channel at:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRLM5aZ53GyeborSk...