cnc wood gantry milling machine diy x 98.42″ y 48.03″ z 13.38″YouTube
Step 1: Construction
2. simple construction by board assembly (recovery)
Step 2: Assembly 1
3. Assembly of boards by L-shaped corners (recovery)
4. Medium 0.70″ coating
5. mounting angle in L 1.57x1.57″ (recovery)
Step 3: Assembly 2
6. gantry assembly
7.gantry mounting on x 98.42″ axis
Step 4: Assembly 3 Z Axis
8. Soundproofing colonne of the z axis
9. Angle bonding L (z-axis guide)
10. Mounting spindle 28.25$ 1500w 220v( in France)
Step 5: Dimmer
11.Disassembly of the drive for the deportee on console
Step 6: Transmission
12. Assembly of quick links on chain
13. Transmission of nema 34 by pinion 40/14 reduction 2,86
14. Adjustment of the perpendicularity of the y-axis with respect to the x-axis
15. Perpendicularity of laxe y in relation to x
Step 7: Electrical Boards
16. cabling machine with an old pc with parallel port (recup)
Step 8: Machining Projects
18. Machining of children's chairs.
19. Machining child tables.
20. Cutting of the work plan and personalized door.
21. Website under construction mecanolab.fr
22. Thank you, good manufacturing diy
ps:sorry for the translation.