Here is the link:
If you want to know how about the software and hardware check over here:
Step 1: How the System Works
A dual extruder ten to be a pain to calibrate by hand and most of the time they are a .1mm off and that can make a mess at the printing table. Therefore the need for a better calibration system is needed it. The use of a screw in order to rotate the two hot ends makes this simple and efficient to work with.
If you want to try it yourself, here is the link:
Please let me know if you have any questions or improvements.
Step 2: How to Put It Together?
- The first part that you will add is the mount that connects to the metal, add the three screws as you will always do.
- Put the hot ends between part 2 and part 3 and screw the sides only, do not add the middle screw.
- Then you will add the small screw that controls the rotary movement. put it together like a door and then add the central screw.
- Do not tight the central screw yet. We need to let it move just enough for the nozzle calibration
- After you have all the pieces together, you can get it close as possible to the table.
- You are going to do the same calibration with a piece of paper and rotate the screw until they feel the same pressure
- Then level the table
- Make a test and check the second nozzle does not disturb the other one.