A delicious and simple cocktail is Caipiroska, the russian brother of the brazilian Caipirinha.
Brazil's national cocktail, Caipirinha is made with Cachaça (A type of rum, made out of sugar cane, which is Brazil's most common distilled alcoholic beverage).
Caipiroska is made with Vodka (which originated in Russia during the 14th century) instead of Cachaça.
Enough talking, let's make one!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Will Need:
- 40-50 ml Vodka
- Lime cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons brown / cane sugar
- Crushed Ice
You will also need:
- A muddler or a wooden spoon
- A sharp knife and a cutting board
- A measuring cup
- A glass ( Old Fashioned, Casablanca or Highball)
- Two straws ( optional)
Step 2: Preparation
Very easy to make:
1. Place 3-4 lime wedges ( half lime) and the 2 teaspoons sugar in you glass.
2. Mash the two ingredients together, but be careful ! Don't mash them too long or you'll "scratch" the lime's peel, which will than give a bitter taste. We don't want that!
3. Fill the glass with crushed ice.
4. Add the Vodka ( 40-50 ml ).
5. Garnish: A lime wedge and two straws.
Step 3: Enjoy!
Relax and enjoy your perfect Caipiroska!
Hope you like it !