This is a candle holder which looks like a candle is placed on a cushion.The details will astonish you as the crease is very well shown . It looks exactly like a object placed on some stuffed piece ,but this is hard cushion made of white cement.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: MATERIALS REQUIRED
1. White cement
2. Zipper Bags
3. Golden Spray
4. Small sized candles
5. Paper Weight
Step 2: Preparing Mixture
- Add some white cement in a bowl.
Start by adding one part water to it.
Slowly add extra water while mixing
- Mix it properly in a thick mixture.
Step 3: Giving Shape
- Pour the mixture in zipper bag.
- Fill it a little more than half.
- Close the zipper bag and place it down.
- Put a small candle or its case in the middle.
- Put a paper weight or any other heavy weight on it to make the texture better.
- Try to avoid bubbles in the mixture and the zipper bag.
- Put it aside in safe place to dry overnight.
Step 4: Final
- In the morning, cut the zipper bag from top and sides and you will get your cushion shaped candle holder.
- Colour it from golden spray and it is ready to astonish you and others.
Participated in the