Introduction: Capsicum Corn Gravy
- Corn kernels and capsicum cooked in onion tomato gravy makes it very tasty and goes well with naan or roti and can be perfect during parties.
- One cup boiled sweet corn
- Half cup chopped capsicum
- 2 chopped onions( for making paste)
- 2 small tomatoes
- One small onion(finely chopped)
- 4 Garlic cloves
- Teaspoon coriander powder
- Teaspoon red chilli powder
- Teaspoon garam masala powder
- Salt as per taste
- Teaspoon Kasoori methi(dry fenugreek leaves)
- Table spoon milk
Step 1: Keep All Ingredients Ready
-Chop onions ,tomatoes and capsicum.Even boil sweet corn kernels and keep ready.
Step 2: Sauteing
- Take little oil in vessel and when is heated add 2 chopped onions to it.When onions are slightly sauted add tomatoes and garlic cloves and cook till they become little mushy.
-Even saute chopped capsicum in seperate vessel and keep ready
Step 3: Blend to Paste
Once they are cooked ,cool and transfer onion tomato mixture to blender and blend to paste
Step 4: Procedure for Curry
-Take liitle butter in vessel and when is melted add finely chopped onions and saute for few minutes. Add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell of ginger leaves.
Step 5: Add Blended Onion Tomato Paste
-Next add blended onion tomato paste and give a mix
Step 6: Ad Spices
-Add teaspoon red chilli powder,Teaspoon coriander powder,teaspoon garam masala powder and mix everything.
- Even add salt as per taste.
Step 7: Add Water and Make Gravy Consistency
-Now add little water and make gravy consistency
Step 8: Add Boiled Sweet Corn Kernels and Sauted Capsicum
-Add cup of boiled sweet corn kernels and initially sauted capsicum to gravy and give a mix.
Step 9: Add Tablespoon Milk and Dry Fenugreek Leaves
-Finally add tablespoon milk and dry kasoori methi and give a mix.
Step 10: Serve
-Serve capsicum corn gravy with naan or roti.