Make Captain America Cover for your Mobile Phone with common things.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
- Glitter Sheet (Red and Blue)
- Aluminium Foil
- Hot Glue Gun
- Black Marker
- All Purpose Glue
- Ice Cream Stick
- Paper Cutter
- Put the mobile phone on blue glitter sheet and draw with pencil.
- Draw oval like shape in center and draw star shape in it.
- Cut the oval shape with scissor and then cut start shape with paper cutter.
- Cut thin outer layer of star and wrap aluminium foil on it.
- Take Red Glitter Sheet.
- Again put mobile phone on it and draw shape.
- Draw Crescent shape on it and cut them. (See images).
- Wrap Aluminium foil on it.(see images).
- Place small amount of glue on corners and stick all pieces.
- Wait for dry.(10 minutes).
- Give some shades at corners with black marker.
- Put some hot glue on cover and spread quickly with ice cream stick.
- Wait for dry.
- Cut the edges.
- Peel the sticker and stick on mobile phone.