This is a fun little instructable that takes about 20mins and uses a small amount of materials and tools. this instructable will teach you how to make some nice little landing gear wheels for your tiny whoop drone. with these wheels you can fly you tiny whoop around the house or drive it.
Step 1: Materials and Tools
The first step is to gather all of the materials and tools to make the landing gear wheels.
you will need:
- Tiny whoop
- coffe stires
- sharp blade for cutting foam board and coffee stires
- foam board
- something circular like a coin or a bearing
- hot glue gun
Step 2: Draw and Cut the Wheels
- draw around the circular object with a pen and put a dot as near to the middle as possible.
- cut the wheels out.
- smooth the edges of the wheels of.
- make them as circular as possible.
Step 3: The Centre Hole
- stab a tooth piuck throught the middle.
- roll it around to make the centre hole bigger and to make it spin better when finished.
Step 4: Painting the Wheels
- paint the wheels all over
- hold them up with the tooth picks and leave them to dry.
Step 5: Measuring
- measure the wood to the right sizes.
- mark the lengths with a pen
Step 6: Cut the Wood
- cut the bigger pieces of wood.x2
- cut the smaller pieces of wood.x2
Step 7: Glueing
- glue the pieces.
- make sure its square.
Step 8: Measuring the Axles
- measure the pen top length onto each side of 2 toothpicks.
- mark a line on each end
Step 9: Axles
- glue each axle on.
- make sure they are straight.
Step 10: Wheels
- glue stopers to stop the wheels from moving to far back
- put the wheels on
- put stoppers on the outside of the wheels aswell to stop them fropm falling off
- glue the whole thing onto the bottom of the drone