Cardamom Tea is healthy and very easy to make.
- Suffering from a splitting headache, are you? have cardamom tea. You will realise your headache has vanished much sooner than you had imagined.
- This drink can do wonders to your indigestion problems.
- It’s an excellent drink for the prevention and control of pulmonary and heart diseases.
- There is no better tea that has the capability to detoxify your body system and provide immunity.
- This spice is rich in vitamins like Vitamin A, B, C, riboflavin etc, which are very much essential for your body. It is also a reservoir of minerals and other essential nutrients necessary for your body.
- As it is rich in antioxidants like poly phenols, it is sure to protect your body from cancerous growth.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients Required
- Tea leaves
- Sugar(as per your requirement)
- Tea mesh/ leaves filter
Step 2: How to Make
First of all take cardamom and crush it into powder.
Then take milk and put it on flame, add tea leaves and cardamom powder to milk
Stir well till it boils well.
After it is boiled well take it from the flame and filter the tea with the mesh.
Serve it in cup & add sugar as per your requirement and stir it well and it is ready to drink.