Hi, everyone! It's been a long while since my last (and first) instructables lol This is a simple project.
Battery is an important power source for many electronic gadgets and projects in this website. So I decide to make a battery dispenser to organize batteries for every maker.
This tiny one can hold up to 14 AA batteries inside!
Step 1: Things You Need and Blueprint
Things You Need
- glue (I used hot glue.)
- cardboard (I use 3 mm thin)
The unit on this blueprint is mm. I suggest you read all steps before making your own battery dispenser because I changed some parts of it during making my own one!!!
- Fold along dashed Lines
- Cut along solid lines
Step 2: Cut Cut Cut
Cut out all parts. Exercise your hands.
Step 3: Fold and Glue Interior Parts
Fold and glue (more details on pictures)
Step 4: Fold and Glue Assembly Interior Parts
- Glue those interior parts along guidelines and make sure that it is not too narrow for batteries.
- Fold down the side parts and glue them.
Step 5: Fold and Glue Front Cover
- Fold the front cover (see the pictures for more details)
- Attach the front cover with the main part. (see the pictures for more details)
Step 6: Make a Lid
Fold along dashed lines and glue them with those little parts outside. (see pictures for more details)
Step 7: Make a Base
Fold along dashed lines and glue them. (see pictures for more details)
Step 8: Assembly All Together
- Glue 4 side of the main body and attach them with the base. (see pictures for more details)
- Put the lid on.
Step 9: Done and Enjoy : )
Put batteries in the box and close the lid, then enjoy your battery dispenser. Done!!!
Step 10: One More Thing ...
- Thank you to my sister who helped me cutting those parts and writing these instructions in English.
- Thank you for visiting.
If you like this tiny battery dispenser, please vote me and follow my Youtube channel
P.S. This project video is coming soon.
Participated in the
Cardboard Contest 2017