i t's easy to do and crafty
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials Required
- old cardboard plank.(at hear i am taking dig size witch is used as tiles holding show plank)
- water and oil paint's
- pencil and eraser
Step 2: Steps
- take the plank and draw the out line of a image you want to draw with the pencil.
- paint the sketch by using paints and be care while painting so that will be now wrong while painting
- so i had painted my own sketch and painted
- let it dry for sum time
- you may add sum details
- place it where ever you want inside your home.
Step 3: I Have Placed It to the Cupboard in My Home. Thanks for Learning
Participated in the