Introduction: Carrot Almond Milkshake
Carrot milkshake is delicious, easy to make and very nutritious. Carrots have amazing health benefits. Carrots are best known for its high vitamin A content and high levels of beta carotene.
Including carrots often in our diet improves eyesight, digestion, boosts immunity, helps to prevent cancer and premature aging of the skin. Carrot is known for its anti-inflammatory properties also. Apart from health benefits, it has beauty benefits also. If you wish to have a healthy, clear and glowing skin, including carrots in your diet often may help.
Even kids who do not like carrots will love this milkshake. It is a delicious way to sneak carrots into kid's diet.
Today we will learn how to make carrot milk shake following this easy recipe.
Step 1: Ingredients Required
- Carrot chopped - 1 cup.
- Milk - 1 cup.
Step 2: Preparation
- Wash, peel the skin and chop the carrots.
- Soak the almonds in hot water for 30 minutes
Step 3: Let's Make the Milkshake
- Add the chopped carrots, sugar, milk into a blender jar.
- You also replace sugar with honey.
- You can also add vanilla ice cream to add in the flavor which is optional.
Step 4: Blending
- Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Add the soaked almond and blend it for 15 seconds.
Step 5: Ready to Serve
- Pour the blender mixture into a glass and add some ice cubes.
Healthy! Carrot Almond Milkshake is ready to serve.