I took my favorite dessert and put it in pancake form! These are gluten free and contain no sugar, flour, oil, or butter! Perfect way to sneak some more veggies into your diet too!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Carrot Cake Pancakes
- 1 cup steamed carrots (240g) (can use canned or fresh)
- 1/4 cup egg substitue (60g)
- 1 scoop MTS Vanilla whey (30g)
- 1/2 t vanilla1/2 t baking powder
- 1 t cinnamon
- 2 T fat free cream cheese (30g)
- sweetener to taste
- Peel and chop carrots into small pieces
- Steam until very soft
- Mash carrots with a fork (can also puree, but I prefer the chunky texture)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Cook on a hot skillet like regular pancakes
- Top with some more cream cheese, pecans, and cinnamon
266 calories for the whole stack (not including pecans)
3g Fat 20g Carb 34g Protein
**Order MTS whey:
Tiger Fitness http://bit.ly/1LihEWz Use code KIM to save 5% on all MTS products (must spend $49)
MTS Nutrition http://bit.ly/1rf025v Use code KH30 to save 30% on your total order!
Participated in the