Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
1) Have the following materials to execute this project:
• Scissors • Scotch Tape
2) Cut around the black line
Step 2: Step 2
3) Flip on backside and fold paper on the red dotted lines. Fold box line last
4) Cut out 4 pieces of tape and fold the tape so the adhesive is on both sides (You are basically creating double stick tape ‘loop’) and place on the red star. This will form the bottom
Step 3: Step 3
5) Place the small pieces of tape on the red stars on the tab
6. Fold sides so they are parallel with the tabs You should have made a have made a 3-sided box
7) Put a tape loop on the blue star
8) Take one large piece of tape (about 1 inch) and fold the green star on the top panel towards the green star on the side panel. Tape these sides together
9) Fold hands and feet along the perforated red lines once CatBot is constructed
10) Fold the base of the tail on the red dotted line in any direction you desire
11) VERY IMPORTANT: Pet CatBot 9000 frequently