This is a simple art which can be done under an hour and uses the following techniques:
- Ceramic Art
- Modpodge sealing and
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Material Needed
The Material Needed are:
8.Zentangle Patterns (Optional)
Step 2: Prepare the Tile
Take the Ceramic Tile and clean it dry with a Napkin.
Step 3: Decide on the Leaf Pattern
Decide on the Dry Leaf pattern you want to place and try it on the tile.
Step 4: Sealing the Leaves
- Apply a think coat of Modpodge on the Ceramic tile using the sponge
- Place the Dry Leaves in place on the tile.
- Press it down to remove air bubbles
- Coat the tile and leaf with another thin coat of Modpodge using the sponge.
- Set aside for 20 mins.
Step 5: Draw Around the Leaves
Draw around the design with desired Zentangle pattern with Permanent Marker(Sharpie)
Step 6: Enhance and Highlight the Tile
- Use the Puff Paint to add depth to your art eg: if drawing a Ganesha add Puff paint to his crown and Trunk etc
- Set aside for 10 mins
- Add in Glitter glue as needed eg: I have added it to the Crown and few areas in my Zen tangle Pattern.
- Set aside overnight
Step 7: More Variants
A few more variants include Sealing A4 color print onto a tile or
Sealing in small beads etc into a sharpie art.