Introduction: Chain Duct Tape Rose Clip
This is a fun and easy project for lovers of duct tape crafts and roses. With the help of this how-to, you will soon have your very own Chain Duct Tape Rose Clip.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Getting Your Materials
To do this craft, you will require:
1. A roll of duct tape(you can use any pattern but I just decided to use my comic book duct tape for this particular project).
2. A pair of scissors(don't use your good scissors because they will get all gunky from the glue on the tape).
3. A small chain( you can use a chain from an old necklace like I did or you can buy one at a craft store).
4. A clip( you probably want to use a clip like the kind that are attached those fake Hawaiian flowers).
Step 2: Making the Rose
1.Cut four pieces of tape and lay them on top of each other in a star shape(You can go bigger if you want but for this demonstration I did a small rose).
2.Take the tape and crush it inwards.
3. Repeat step two to create the effect of petals.
4. Tape down the bottom part of the rose so it doesn't come undone.
Step 3: Adding the Chain
1. Wrap the chain around the rose diagonally( this makes the rose more interesting).
2. Tape the points where chain wraps around.
Step 4: Adding the Clip
1.(Optional)Wrap the clip in duct tape without taping it closed.
2. Tape the rose to the clip.