Introduction: ChainMaille 101: CandyCaneCord CCC
CCC has a base of Full persian 6in1 you may want to start there if you don't already know it as we will be using it here as a starter section. that said lets move.
Red = interpalated or gone through ring
Green = active ring
Blue = inactive or compleat weave.
0.062 x0.3125 (16swg x 5/16)
0.032x0.140 (20swg x 9/64)
1. okay this is one of those weaves that is unstable at the start so i've have chosen to use a starter weave. in this case the base weave. Full Persain 6in1 (see links), you need only a section 4-5 units long to get it going and somthing to hold on to.
2. OKay now that you have that. lets get to weaving. add your firt ring on th bottom eye like shown.
3. Flip the section 180 and do the same to the back side.
4. now give the section a 90 turn to one side and pass you new ring thr the eye and you first two rings.
5. Flip and repeat.
6. At this piont you are back to step one but lets run thru it again. toss a ring around the bottom eye.
7. flip and repeat.
8. back to step 4-5 rotate 90 and add your ring around the eye and thru you prior two rings.
9. Flip and repeat.
10.Now that you have the idea, run out a few more section.
11. Dissconnect your starter adn you are done.
Participated in the