just a short ible about a Halloween Prop I made for my Michael Myers costume a year ago.
Very cheap, fast and easy!
1x old trouser (any kind)
2x old blanket (rags will do, too)
1x old shoes
1x red stuff :D (I used tomato paste/puree/sauce, but it can mold, so use anything which is okay for you, I used the prop only for some hours)
- "straps" (Is this the common term for these one-way-plastic, well, straps?)
1. Fix shoes with straps to the trouser's legs
2. Fill blankets or rags into the legs so that they get a nice leg-like form :P
3. Rip some pieces from the blankets or use rags for the chainsawed middle-part and strap it
4. Smear your red sauce on the middle-part and on trouser
(5. Make yourself a discreet handle so that you can hold the legs without straining your fingers..)
I was walking around last Halloween with a chainsaw (no blade) and my prop and got some nice reactions :)
(Yes, a chainsaw is more Leatherface than Michael Myers, but who cares :P)
Due to copyright (I dunno) the video is without music, just think of scary halloween sound when you watch it :-)