cheap and easy DIY Apple charging dock
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
make sure to gather materials!
- 2 Pieces of Thin wood/ Cardboard ( 7.8cm x 7.8cm )
- 4 piece of smaller pieces ( 2cm x 7.8cm )
- Hummingbird™ Duo Arduino
- Cardboard ( 5in x 4.5in )
- 2 green ( or any color )LEDs
- 2 blue ( or any color ) LEDs
- Lighting Apple Charger w/ wall adapter
Step 2: Extras(optional)!
if you want to get fancy, you can add decorative duct tape with designs or simple chrome tape.
Step 3: Drilling the Holes
Drill tiny holes so that the led lights fit properly
Step 4: Code the LED Lights Using Snap®
Using the Snap software make sure to properly code the LED lights I. Order to have the color you want.
"It's actually lit!"
Step 5: Glue the Letting Cable to the Hole
This is a little time taking, but it's worth it.
Step 6: Connect Your IPhone and the Charger
Let your phone rest...while you rest!