Introduction: Cheap Desktop Wood Led Lamp
Simple 220/110v Cheap Destkrop Lamp
30 minutes to making it.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
- 2x 20cm two by four wood 2/3 USD
- Led Lamp 220/110v AC 3 USD
- Two pair 1.5mm electrical cable 3-4 meter 2 USD
- Cable to wall socket 1 USD
- One way switch 1 USD
- Spiral Hose 5 USD
- 4 wood screws
- Epoxy glue for attach led lamp to hose
Step 2: Assembly
Assembly is simple;
- Test the led lamp, if its working
- Cut center of wood to make half lap joint and glue together
- Find center of the wood joing and drill 15mm hole and attach hose foot.
- Attach cable to bottom of the wood to hose top
- Remove the hose head and remove all parts inside.
- Drill black hose cap and attach led aluminum case with epoxy glue.
- Connect wires to led lamp and close black hose cap
- Attach the switch and plug to cable and done.
- If lamp is not working check the cable and connections.