This is a recipe using white salty cheese (from sheep or cow
Step 1: Ingredients
- 2 eggs
- a tea spoon of caraway, only if you like the taste;
- 40 - 50 ml oil (my favorite is grape-seed oil);
- 200 - 250 gr. salty cheese;
- 200 gr. yogurt (~ 3% fat);
- ~250 gr. flour;
- 1/2 backing powder teabag (a teabag for 1/2 kg flour).
Step 2: Preparation
I switch on the oven to 180°C (356°F) and in the meantime I
mix the ingredients:
- the eggs with the oil and the caraway seeds;
- I add the grated cheese and the yogurt and blend them till the content become homogeneous;
- I add the flour and the backing powder and continue mixing.
If the content is too thick water can be added.
- I put the content into a tray, prepared with a backing paper and insert it in the already heated oven
Cooking time is approx. 40 min. or till the color become golden brown.
The pie must be sliced after cooling.
My original post is here: http://suzanamiu.blogspot.ro/2014/10/reteta-rapid...