Introduction: Cheese Rolls
- These cheese rolls are very tasty and can be eaten with any soup as dipping sauce.
- These can be prepared with few common ingredients.
- Wheat or white bread
- Chester cheese slices(sandwich cheese)
- Pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Flatten Bread Slices
-First step is to remove crust of bread slices and flatten them using roller.
Step 2: Filling
-Place chester cheese on flattened bread and all spices oregano,chilli flakes,salt and pepper powder as per your taste.
Step 3: Rolling
- After adding all spices roll the bread slices.Use fresh and soft bread for rolling.
Step 4: Toast on Skillet
-Take a skillet and add little melted butter to it. when butter melts place the cheese rolls on it and toast until both sides turn little brown color.
Step 5: Enjoy
- These cheese rolls can be eaten as it is or you can prepare any soup according to package directions. serve cheese rolls with soup as dipping sauce.
Participated in the
Makerspace Contest 2017