- These cheese rolls are very tasty and can be eaten with any soup as dipping sauce.
- These can be prepared with few common ingredients.
- Wheat or white bread
- Chester cheese slices(sandwich cheese)
- Pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
Step 1: Flatten Bread Slices
-First step is to remove crust of bread slices and flatten them using roller.
Step 2: Filling
-Place chester cheese on flattened bread and all spices oregano,chilli flakes,salt and pepper powder as per your taste.
Step 3: Rolling
- After adding all spices roll the bread slices.Use fresh and soft bread for rolling.
Step 4: Toast on Skillet
-Take a skillet and add little melted butter to it. when butter melts place the cheese rolls on it and toast until both sides turn little brown color.
Step 5: Enjoy
- These cheese rolls can be eaten as it is or you can prepare any soup according to package directions. serve cheese rolls with soup as dipping sauce.