Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip

About: I am a student and am using this account for a project.

A tutorial on how to make a cheesy buffalo chicken dip. My school project.

Step 1: Materials

To make some buffalo dip you will need:
A crockpot
A rotisserie chicken
3/4 cups of Franks redhot hotsauce
1 cup of ranch
16 ounces of cream cheese (low-fat or not)
1 and 1/2 of shredded cheddar cheese

Step 2: Shred the Chicken

Shred the chicken into small bits by first removing the meat from the bones of the rotisserie chicken. Place it in a bowl and cut it up into scissor until desired chicken piece width is acquired, would reccomend pieces that are half an inch wide and long.

Step 3: Heating the Crockpot

Place the chicken in the crockpot, also pour in the 3/4 cups of hot sauce into the crockpot. Then turn the crockpot onto high until it is troughouly heated.

Step 4: Ranch

Pour the ranch into the crockpot that should still be on the high setting, the high setting should be on throughout the whole process.

Step 5: Cream Cheese

Place the 16 ounces of cheam cheese into the crockpot, you most likely will have bought two 8 ounce packages. After a few minutes begin to stir it

Step 6: Half of the Cheese

Introduce half of the shredded cheese, you want to use half of it now because it initially melts into the rest of it before the rest making it easier to stir and have smoother texture in the end. I have made this dip multiple times with slight variations and originally I did not so this, you do not half to do it but it’s a bit better.

Step 7: The Final Cheese

Finally after stirring in the other half of the cheese add the other half and stir it til it is creamy and you will be done! Chips that go very well with this dip would tostitos scoops!

Share

    Recommendations

    • Baking Challenge

      Baking Challenge
    • Big and Small Contest

      Big and Small Contest
    • Holiday Decor

      Holiday Decor

    2 Discussions

    0
    None
    cahpnta

    20 days ago on Introduction

    If anyone was asking, this dip was based off of another recipe but after creating it multiple times I changed a few things that I find to have a better result.