Intro: Chesse Cake With Berry Toppings
This Cake is made up of cream chesse, sugar and graham craker crumbs. It is No Bake and Egg Free recipe.
Step 1: Ingredients
8 ounces of Cream cheese
1 cup of powdered sugar
2 tablespoon of lemon juice
1/2 tbsp of lemon zest
1/2 cup of whipping cream
1/2 cup of raspberry
1/2 cup of blueberry
1 1/2 cup of Graham Crackers crumbs
3 tbsp of melted butter
3 tbsp of sugar
Step 2: Method
1. In a bowl, add graham cracker crumbs,sugar and butter. Mix all. (It looks like wet sand)
2. Transfer the mixture into 6 inch square pan. Spread and press with tumbler/glass. Refrigerate it until ready for use.
3. In another bowl, Beat cream cheese,sugar, lemon juice and zest.
4. Add whipping cream and fold into cream cheese mixture.
5. Spread the cream cheese mixture into the pan and top with raspberry & blueberry.
6. Cover the pan with aluminium foil and refrigerate it for 2 hours.
7. Serve chill!
Step 3: Cheese Cake Is Ready to Serve Now :)