This salad is not only a perfect option for your lunch but is also great as appetizer or light dinner! It has it all! Vibrant colors, crunchiness, sweetness and on top of it it’s packed with vitamins, fiber, minerals, antioxidants and protein – goodies that your body needs to stay healthy!
Enjoy our easy recipes!
Visit our new website: www.happyfoodstube.com
So lets get cooking!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients:
100g (1 cup) Fresh Lima Beans
A bunch of Spinach (200g)
2 Chicken Breasts
1 small can Sweetcorn
1-2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
Salt & Pepper to taste
Step 2: Directions:
1. Wash the beans and put them in a large pot filled with water. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook the beans until soft (30-40 minutes). Drain the water, let them cool down before shelling the pods.This step can be done night before to save your time.
2. Meanwhile: wash the radishes and spinach leaves. Slice/cut them and place in a bowl for later. Wash the beetroot and peel it. Be careful when peeling and cutting it – use gloves and apron to avoid staining your hands and clothes.
3. Slice the chicken into thin strips and season with salt. Melt butter in a frying pan, throw the chicken strips in and fry until nice golden brown.
4. Throw in Lima beans and sweetcorn and sautee for a further 2-3 minutes. Season with some black pepper and salt, if needed.
5. Divide all the ingredients between 4 plates and arrange any way you like!
6. Serve warm or cold!
Step 3: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube